How To Make DIY Decoration Ornaments From Organic Rope
Hello! Before I post more on making ice scream sticks decorations, I squeezed in a post about how to make a diy decoration ornaments from organic rope. This is an easy project to make, a little messy but worth to try. You can make a word, a letter, shapes, any ornament from only organic rope and wood glue. Really? Yes, really. So, let’s begin with the things you need and how to do it.
Things you need to make ornaments from organic rope:
- Organic rope
- Wood glue
How to make organic rope ornaments:
- A “Love” word
- Write down the word “love” in a flat plastic surface with wood glue.
- Shape the organic rope carefully according to the glue word “love”. It’s a little bit messy on your fingers, but don’t worry, it’s easily cleaned.
- Apply more glue on top of the word “love”, especially on the joint of two ropes.
- Let it dry! It takes a while to be completely dry.
- After it’s completely dry, the glue will looked clear, not white. Cut all the excess clear glue. Finished!
- A love shape
- Apply the wood glue in a flat plastic surface into a shape of heart.
- Shape the organic rope carefully into the love shape. Start from the outer shape and continue to the inner shape.
- Apply more glue on top of the love shape, to strengthen the organic rope shape.
- Let it dry! It takes a while to be completely dry, so be patience. After it’s completely dry, the glue will looked clear, not white.
- Cut all the excess clear glue. Now, your love shape made from organic rope and wood glue is ready!
It’s easy, right? And it is strong enough to stand and carry its own weight. So, you can apply the ornaments in horizontal or vertical way as you like. You can be creative and make more shapes or words from this easy technique. So, ask your kids to join and have fun making more wonderful ornaments of decorations with the organic rope and glue!
See you very soon!
Be organically creative!