Handmade Pink Orchid And Gold Birthday Card
My mom’s birthday is coming soon, therefore so I already prepared myself with handmade birthday card for her. Last time I made a card for her was on mother’s day with hydrangea card. Besides hydrangea as her favorite, orchid is also her favorite flower.
Before this project, I have made an artwork paper of pink orchid with the shade of gold. I used that image to make this birthday card. Let me show you the list of things that I had for the handmade card.
- Pink orchid artwork paper
- Pink satin ribbon
- White lace
- Gold stone stickers as a charm
- Light yellow Concorde paper
- Upcycle card paper
- Drawing pen
I made this handmade card in a classic look with two dominant colors, which are pink and gold. And this orchid birthday card is simple because i wanted the pink orchid to be the star and take stage.
I hope you guys enjoy my handmade gold birthday card I made with pink orchid hand drawing. Maybe it will inspire you to make your own handmade card with hand drawing or other project with orchid as an object.
I entered my handmade pink gold birthday card to :
- Cardz 4 Galz –
- Make My Monday – Oriental
- Card Mania – Anniversary
- Let’s Create – ANYTHING GOES + option LOTS OF LAYERS
- Simon Says Stamp Monday – Tape it up
- Craftaholics R Us – Yellow
- Cute Card – Charms
- Craft Dee Bowz – Anything Goes and include a HANDMADE BOW
- Tuesday Throwdown – Anything goes
- Crafty Friends – Anything goes
- Aurora Wings – Anything goes
- Dare To Be Artzy – Anything goes
- A Bit More Time To Craft – Anything goes
- Crafty Creations – Anything goes
- The Corrosive Challenge – Anything goes August
- 613 Avenue Create – Anything goes
Make creative handmade!