Decoupage White Pedestal Tray With Vintage Blue Roses – DIY
This project is a marriage between my two old projects of Vintage Blue Roses Artwork and Pedestal Tray from DIY Upcycle Frying Pan. I made a plain white pedestal tray, that gives a porcelain look, but then I think it would look prettier if I paint something on the tray. Instead of painting something, I decided to use my vintage blue roses art paper as a decoupage to my pedestal tray.
It is a very simple steps to do for decoupage project. You just need :
- A decoupage object ( I used my vintage blue roses artwork )
- Clear Paint
- Subject to decoupage with (mine is diy white pedestal tray)
And those simple steps to decoupage my pedestal tray are:
- Cut-out the decoupage object carefully.
- Clean thoroughly the surface of the tray area that wanted to be decoupaged. Make sure it is clean and dry.
- Glue cut out decoupage object onto the tray of the area you wanted. Let it dry.
- Paint the decoupage area with clear paint evenly. Let it dry.
- Finished! I got myself a pretty pedestal tray with decoupage vintage blue roses.
Very easy and pleasy project! You can substitute the decoupage object with anything else, like paper wrap, tissue napkin as the favorite one, map, drawings, etc. Mine is using my vintage blue roses artwork on sketch paper, because I love to choose my own object and sketch paper is very thin, so it is a great media for decoupage project.
I’m happy with this project, I got myself a new pedestal tray with vintage blue roses that i love so much. Hope you inspired to make your own project and follow me for more DIYs!
Make your creativity happens!
See you next month!
I enclosed my project to these wonderful challenge sites:
- Dream Valley Challenge – Autumn Colours
- The Sisterhood of Crafters – Bloomin’ Flowers
- 613 Avenue Create – Anything Goes
- Altered Eclectics – Anything goes