DIY Dog Ornaments From Cork Plate Mat
Recently, I bought some defected cork plate mat with a very good discounted price. The defects are considered very minor, only little chip and torn here and there. I know one day I can use it for some DIY projects. And for today project is dog ornament.
This little dog ornaments from cork plate mat can be used as little coaster, decorative ornaments, key chains, hang decoration, and many more. I have not decided yet what to use these dog ornaments are for.
Materials I used to make these dog ornaments are only :
- 1. Defected cork plate mat
- 2. Drawing pen
- 3. Scissors
It is very easy to make just following these steps below :
- Determine the size and shape of the ornaments and sketch it into the cork mat. Mine is around 3 inches in diameter and have a shape of circle.
- Cut out the ornament cork mat.
- Draw the cut out circle cork mat as you desired. I drew 3 types of dogs, a friendly bulldog, a motherly Spaniel and two yorkshires; one is a bright little yorkie and the smaller one is a cute girly yorkie. If you have trouble with drawings, trace a printed dog image you wanted on the cork mat, then enhance the drawing with better fine lines.
- Draw a line along the circle to frame the image on the cork mat.
- The dog ornaments are ready! So simple and easy! Just made of defected cork plate mat only.
Let’s see what I’m going to use those ornaments are for. I still have to figure out something for that. Well, until then follow me for more DIYs.
Follow me and get inspired and get creative!
I enclosed this dog ornaments project on :
- Sunny Day Crafting – Animal Project
- 613 Avenue Create – Clean & Simple
- 4 Crafty Chicks – Anything Goes
- Love To Craft – September Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft – Always Anything Goes
- Creatalicious – Anything Goes