DIY Fall Multipurpose Holders From Tissue Cores & Ice Sticks
I have some leftovers cork mat from making dog ornaments couple of days ago. Little pieces that to me it’s still useful. I still can make tiny decorations out of those cork scraps. Then it occurred to me to stick those tiny decorations on the ice sticks. Since I got a lot of tissue cores, I incorporated it with ice sticks, and made it into multipurpose holders.
I used the tissue cores as the core/ structure and the ice cream sticks as the as the wall. I made them into different look of holders, all with fall style. There is white paint brush holder, little natural vase, and natural pencil holder. But you can always use the holder for other purpose as you need.
Things I need for this diy are :
- Tissue cores
- Ice sticks
- Cork mat scraps
- Drawing pen
- Organic rope
- Wood glue
- UHU glue
- Spray paint
Easy steps to follow on making fall multipurpose holder :
- Glue ice sticks with same length onto the tissue core until it covers all around evenly. Let it dry for a while. I made three holders.
- Use the cork mat scraps and cut it into desired shapes. I made a leaf, a heart and an acorn shape. Then I drew an inner line on each shape. I colored the heart shape with white.
- I sprayed paint one of the holder with white and leave the other two with its natural ice stick color.
- The leaf shape I glued it on the holder for flower vase and finished it with organic rope tied around in ribbon. The diy fall flower vase holder is ready
- The white paint brush holder s decorated with the heart shape that glued into the organic ribbon tied around the holder. Diy fall style paint brush holder is ready too!
- The natural holder for pencils is decorated with acorn cork ornament and organic rope that glued around the holder on the top and bottom. You’ve got another diy fall holder for collecting your pencils.
- Three fall diy which basically multipurpose holders made from tissue cores and ice sticks.
Easy and cheap diy fall multipurpose holders which can also used as fall decoration elements in your home. Easy to make and using upcycle material are great solutions to make seasonal decorations like for now, fall season. This diy also a great project for kids to do some fall crafting session with you because it is a simple craft and fun to make.
So, I hope you get inspired and can be more creative with your own fall diy. Please don’t forget to follow me for more easy fall diys and more other craft projets to come. See you very soon….
Fall into creativity!
I entered challenges for this diy :
- International Art And Soul – Use a non-craft item in your project / Recycle
- Stinkin’ Inkers – Leaves are falling
- Rhedd’s Creative Spirit – Use, recycle, reuse
- Love To Craft – September anything goes
- Altered Eclectics – Anything goes
- Creatalicious – Anything goes
- Crafting With An Attitude – Anything goes