DIY Fall Leaves Painted Bottles Set In White And Gold
I have been keeping bunch of bottles from drinks, oil and etc. Wished that I could do something nice to them. Until now I got the mood to paint small bottles that I got from vitamin C drink. These are small bottles, so I made it into set of three painted bottles. Since now is time to welcome the fall season, I thought I could give some inspiring diy fall painted bottles that can be used as for flower vases or just decorations.
When I think of fall, I mostly think of leaves, all the falling leaves with different shapes and colors. And when you see it from the distance, you can see shimmering gold everywhere and it’s so beautiful. That is why I chose to paint the bottles in white and gold with three different shapes of leaves.
What do you need to do this fall leaves painted bottles set and how to make it in white and gold? Well, you need :
- Three small glass bottles (choose used bottles, save money!)
- White spray paint
- Gold Acrylic paint
- Paint Brush
- Organic rope
I was starting with:
- Clean the used bottles and dry it thoroughly.
- Spray paint the three bottles with white paint. Let it dry.
- Sketch each bottle with the desired leaf shape by using pencil.
- Paint the leaves carefully in three bottles with gold acrylic paint. Let it dry.
- The bottles that I used has texture around the bottom of it, so painted the texture too in gold acrylic to make it pop and add more character. Let it dry.
- Tie each bottle with organic rope to give an earthy feeling of fall season.
- Your set of fall leaves painted bottles in white and gold is ready!
- Get some yellow or orange chrysantemum or gerbera or any other single flower that you like and put one to each bottle and you can use the set as fall centerpiece. I was looking for yellow or orange gerbera but I can only found chrysantemum, so that’s it.
It is so simple, does not take too much work and cheap. It’s a great diy of short time preparation for fall decorations. It’s great for fall centerpiece with sophisticated white and gold if you have dinner party in this upcoming autumn season.
See you all!
Set off to creativity season!
I entered challenges for this diy fall leaves painted bottles to:
- Stinkin’ Inkers – Leaves are falling
- That’s Crafty – Forever autumn challenge
- International Art And Soul – Use a non-craft item on your project / Recycle
- Shopping Our Stash – Upcycle
- A Vintage Journey – Back To Nature
- Dare 2 B Artzy – Your favorite color
- Colour Crazy Challenge – Anything goes
- Rhedds Creative Spirit – Anything goes
- Altered Eclectics – September anything goes
- Crafty Creations – Anything goes