DIY Fall In Love Sign With Ice Sticks
Finally I get to make something out of the ice sticks by line them up like wooden fences. I love the texture of the ice sticks and the rounded ends. Especially if it’s painted in white. It’s already beautiful as it is plain, but I was using it as a Fall Sign. I made it into “Fall in love” as the sentiment with a gold leaf with a nearly love shape. To me, gold is the greatest color you can get from autumn season, the most luxury color.
Let’s go through things that I had to make this “Fall In Love” Sign :
- Ice cream sticks
- Glue (for wood)
- White Spray Paint
- Black acrylic Paint
- Gold acrylic Paint
- Paint Brush
Not too many materials that you need, mostly only paints, so it won’t cost you too much for this fall decoration. And guess what? It’s also so easy to make, just need a steady hand to make it happen because you need to paint a little bit, but you can always substitute it with other technique that you mastered.
- Line up the ice sticks vertically with the length of around 3 x one ice stick length.
- Glue some structure ice sticks to the ice sticks – row in horizontal like making a fence. Let it dry.
- Spray paint the ice sticks blank sign with white spray paint.
- Draw a sketch of the sentiment and the leaf with pencil.
- Paint the leaf with gold acrylic paint.
- Paint the sentiment with black acrylic paint.
- Your Fall in love sign is finished!
Super easy and fast to do, super easy material to find, super easy in your pocket too. And the result is super lovely. This Fall In Love sign can be great addition to your fall decorations.
See you again!
Fall in Creativity!
I entered challenges:
- That’s Crafty! – Forever Autumn
- Make My Monday – Autumn / Fall Colours
- Crafty Sentiments – Fall Colors
- International Art & Soul – Nature
- A Vintage Journey – Back To Nature
- A Bit More Time To Craft – Anything Goes
- Everybody Art Challenge – Anything Goes
- Crafty Creations – Anything Goes