DIY Fall For You – Gold Love Card
I really wanted to make a diy card out of the gold decorative skeleton leaves I made. In my mind, I wanted to have a fall touch, but the twist is actually a love card. So it is more like a love card on a fall season.
To have the card in fall look, I have already had the skeleton leaves that I had painted and decorated in gold paint and gold bling. Then for the card, I decorated it with some gold paint and had a sentiment “Fall for you”. I used the main background with black color to have a contrast with the gold, especially gold skeleton leave, so that the skeleton details can show off its beauty in gold.
Well, I wanted to share all the materials I used on this diy gold love card, which are:
- Gold decorative skeleton leaf
- Gold paint
- Paint Brush
- White Gel Pen
- Concorde paper
- Black paper
This gold love card is made for my love, because “I fall for you” everyday. I hope all of you to get inspired, to still fall for love along this fall season and make a love card to your loved ones too.
See you all!
Fall for the love of creativity… .
I entered challenges below for this diy fall for you card :
- Make My Monday – Fall / Autumn Colours
- The Sisterhood of Crafters – Fall is in the air
- A Vintage Journey – Back To Nature
- Get Creative – Lots of Bling & Sparkle
- Sparkles Monthly Challenge – Dies or Punches
- Cute Card Thursday – Monochrome
- Simon Says Stamp Monday – Monochrome
- Monochrome Magic – Monochrome Twist of Add a Bow
- Craft Dee Bowz – Anything Goes and include a HANDMADE BOW
- The Corrosive Challenge – Anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments – Anything goes