DIY Halloween Coasters From Popsicle Sticks
Halloween is coming soon, planning and preparing Halloween can be an exciting thing to do, especially when you plan to throw some Halloween party. Seasonal decorations should not be expensive, since it’s just a one time event. So have some DIY Halloween is a great solution. And on this occasion, I’m going to share with you some ideas of easy diy Halloween coasters.
I used 3 Halloween colors; white, black and orange. I made the coasters out of popsicle sticks, easy to find material, cheap and easy to work with. Seems like there are tons of useful things you can make from popsicle sticks; like for example, I just used popsicle sticks as a DIY Fall (in love) Sign.
What do you need to make easy Halloween coasters :
- Popsicle sticks
- Glue for wood
- White spray paint
- Black acrylic paint
- White acrylic paint
- Orange acrylic paint (vermilion)
- Paint brush
Not too many things you need to make this easy diy coasters. Let’s go through the simple steps to do this Halloween coasters.
- Line up the popsicle sticks until the dimension is about square.
- Give structure to the line of popsicle sticks
- Spray paint 2 plain coasters with white. Let it dry.
- Color the 3rd coaster with orange acrylic color.
- Paint one of the white coaster with shades of orange. When finished and dried, paint some Halloween sentiment and a little spider with its web.
- Paint smiling pumpkin on the second white coaster. I love the happy silly pumpkin look.
- Paint the orange coaster with spider’s web and then a little white spider.
- Finished! You can be creative with more look, the popsicle sticks coasters are like blank canvas.
Easy, cheap and fun diy to do with your kids or entire family to prepare up coming Halloween. This Halloween coasters are just great for party coasters or just simply as Halloween decorations. Well, I will be back with more Halloween diys. So, make sure you follow me, thanks!
See you very soon!
Be creative from coast to coast!
I entered below challenges for this diy Halloween coasters :
- Try It On Tuesday – Black, white and one color
- That’s Crafty – Spookalicious
- Craft Rocket – Autumn / Halloween
- Crafty Addicts – Spook it up
- Crafty Gals Corner – Anything Fall goes
- The Sisterhood of Crafters – Fall is in the air
- Mix It Up – Anything goes + monochrome
- Altered Eclectics – Anything goes
- The Creative Crafters – Anything goes
- Crafty Creations – Anything goes