DIY Halloween Souvenir Box – Boo, Spook, Eek
Get read for Halloween party? I thought that party souvenir box from re-purposing tissue core could be a great addition to Halloween party. This is a very easy diy Halloween project, it can be great for fast preparation of a Halloween party. So, I made some souvenir boxes with three different look and three different Halloween phrases. Cat for eek, bat for boo, owl for spook.
You can put some treats or small Halloween souvenir inside the souvenir box for each guest to bring home. Kids would love it. I made the owl, cat and bat in a cute look so it wouldn’t look too scary for kids.
So what do you need to make Halloween souvenir box :
- Tissue cores
- black paint
- white paint
- orange paint (vermilion)
- paint brush
That’s all? Yes, that’s all you need, basically just tissue cores and some paints. And I only used three colors; black, white and orange; colors of Halloween. But how to make the boo, spook and eek souvenir boxes?
- Prepare tissue cores and paint it with black. Let it dry. It’s okay to, If you wanted to wrap it with black color paper.
- Fold both sides in a way until it become a shape of a box.
- Draw a funny bat face with white paint and on the back, paint the word “Boo” with orange color. Wait until it dry. Your boo souvenir box is ready.
- Draw a cute owl face with white paint and on the other side, paint the word “Spook” with orange color. Let it dry. Your spook souvenir box is now ready.
- Draw a cat face with white paint and on the other side, paint the word “Eek” with orange color. Let it dry. Your eek souvenir box is also ready.
- Finished, you got three looks for your diy Halloween souvenir boxes.
So easy, so cheap, so fast, so simple but yet so cute! Try this at home and be creative with it, you may change the colors or add some bows or ribbons, anything depends on your Halloween theme party. Have a good time trying! And don’t forget to bring along your kids to this easy and fun halloween diy.
I entered below challenges for this diy Halloween souvenir box :
- Try It On Tuesday – Black, white and one color
- That’s Crafty – Spookalicious
- Craft Rocket – Autumn / Halloween
- Crafty Addicts – Spook it up
- Crafty Gals Corner – Anything Fall goes
- Use Your Stuff – Autumn / Halloween
- Make my Monday – Animals
- Stinkin’ Inkers – The eyes have it
- Sunny Day Crafting – Always animals
- Mix It Up – Anything goes + monochrome
- Perfect Time To Craft – Open challenge