DIY Geometric Gold Painted Bottle For Fall Decoration
My favorite color from the fall season is gold! It is so glamour, up-scale and shimmering. It’s a great color to have for your fancy and glamour fall decorations. And I had been wanting to use my gold spray paint for a painted bottle project, but I hadn’t had any clue for the design, until I think of a geometric pattern to be used for my gold painted bottle project.
Different from my previous project which I painted the white bottle with gold acrylic paint to have a fall leaves painted bottles in gold; this time I spray painted the bottle. I paired the gold paint with chrome paint to get the geometric pattern which both are glamorous colors and perfect for fall decorations. And I chose zig zag pattern with no reason, I just love the look of it. It’s an easy project to do. Let see what do we need to diy this gold painted bottle.
- Un-used clean empty big glass bottle (I like the shape of the bottle which is square, not round).
- Gold spray paint
- Chrome spray paint
- Paper tape
The process of making this fall painted bottle is very easy and simple, just need some time to dry the paint. So how did I make my gold geometric bottle?
- Make sure the glass bottle you choose to be painted is clean debris and oil, before you spray paint it. Spray paint the bottle with chrome first on the bottom area only. Let it dry.
- Use the paper tape to make the geometric zig zag pattern and tape it on the bottom area.
- Spray pain the whole bottle with gold spray paint evenly. Let it dry.
- Peel of the paper tape gently and clean up the left overs.
- The geometric gold painted bottle is ready for your fall decorations collection!
Basically it only need some paints and used bottle, this up-cycling project is very easy to do but the result is worth to be in your fall decorations collection. This diy painted bottle may not featuring leaves or other fall pattern, but instead it featuring geometric pattern of zig zag. However, it has the significant color of fall and that is gold. I captured the geometric gold bottle with my fall (in love) sign for fall decor.
So, see you later!
I entered below challenges for this diy geometric gold painted bottle for fall decorations:
- Dare 2 B Artzy – Fall
- Altered Eclectics – Anything goes
- Tuesday Throwdown – Anything goes
- Crafting With An Attitude – Anything goes
- Crafty Creations – Anything goes
- Love To Craft – Anything goes
- The Corrosive Challenge – Anything goes
- Mix It Up – Anything goes + monochrome
- Perfect Time To Craft – Open challenge
- Rhedd’s Creative Spirit – Anything goes