Blogger Recognition Award
Hello to all my lovely readers,
On Monday, I received a wonderful surprise from my lovely new blogger friend, Kaya. She nominated my blog for Blogger Recognition Award!!! It’s an honor and I was intensely ecstatic to receive the news. It’s a great feeling to be recognized by my work.
So, my special big thanks to Kaya for nominating me for this Blogger Recognition Award;
Her taste in life, her adventure and her style in beauty are all packed in her wonderful blog;
Please check out her blog and enjoy!
Here are the Award Rules
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award
3. Give a brief story of how your blog got started
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
5. Select 15 other bloggers to nominate
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you nominated them and provide a link to your post.
How I started my blog :
I had started to write my blog since February 2018, even though I’ve set up my blog since 2016, but I did not know that by setting up your blog, it is considered as a start. Pardon me for my incredibly low knowledge in blogging world. But as I have been learning by blogging, I continue to receive knowledge of blogging world from fellow bloggers and more internet reading; but still … I’m learning.
The reason I start a blog is because I need an outlet to feed my creativity; something I passion about, which are art and design. I need to create something and share my creations to inspire. I love many forms of art, but I don’t think I can master it all in this short life and no way I can make it all happen in one blog, so I chose certain subjects to be in my blog, which are DIYs, Crafts, Arts, Designs, Decors, Interiors & Mini-Scale Architectures.
At first it was a bit hickups, but along the way, I found myself drowning into more creativity and inspiration, which I mostly inspired by fellow bloggers. And I get to be more consistent and more structured to the content of my monthly posts. So, wish me more luck for the future to get more recognized!
My two humble advice for blogging are :
- Know what your strength and passion are to determine what your blog’s direction. Be consistent, be fruitful, be yourself, be creative, and be useful.
- Share and support your followers and other fellow bloggers to be able to grow together. Be giving, be truthful and be friendly.
Here are my 15 fabulous WordPress Blogger nominees :
- Jo – Let’s Art Journal
- Kelley – kelleysdiy.com
- Ula – Simpleula.com
- Alicia – Miss Honey Bug
- Diane – indianeskitchen.com
- Robin – Haphazard Homemaker
- Our Little Red House Blog – ourlittleredhouseblog.wordpress.com
- Kerri – Sunshine
- Tierney – Tierney Creates
- Happy Haute Home – happyhautehome.com
- Annabelle – Annabelle Troy
- Cecilia – Fixin’ Leaks and Leeks
- Fahima Hassan – Advices By her
- Tam – Crafty Boutique By Tam
- Libarah – Libarah
I want to nominate all my blogger friends but I’m afraid I can only mention 15 of them. All of you are fantastic bloggers with each of your specialty. Thanks for all of your lovely comments and supports!
So, thanks again Kaya, for recognizing me and made me recognized, much love to you!
See you all again!
Let your creativity recognized!