DIY Seating Tag Bottles For Thanksgiving Dinner
After I finished my grateful thanksgiving sign, I was inspired to make seating tag out of used mini bottles I had. With blue and white colors with natural touch of wood and rope. This upcycling bottles project would be a great functional decoration to complete your lovely thanksgiving dinner party.
What did I prepare for this seating Tag mini bottles :
- Mini glass bottles (Find any used mini bottles you can get from any drinks)
- Blue spray paint
- White Acrylic paint
- Paint Brush
- Organic rope
- Ice sticks
- Black ink pen
- Small doily paper
These are steps I took to make the Thanksgiving tag:
- Clean the used bottles and dry it thoroughly.
- Spray paint the bottles with blue paint. Let it dry.
- Paint each bottle with pumpkin on one side and paint the word “Thanks” on the other side by using brush with white paint. Leave it dry. You can always do the easier way with stickers or decoupage to skip the hand painting job.
- Tie each bottle with organic rope to give an earthy feeling of fall season. The ribbon is on the “Thanks” side and the name tag on the pumpkin side.
- For the name tag, write down the name of your guest on the ice stick with a black ink pen and then cut the ice stick with beveled edges.
- Stick the ice stick name tag on the organic rope by the pumpkin side.
- Fold the doily paper and shape it into a flower. Slip each doily on top of each bottle.
- My seating tag is ready for the thanksgiving party! Easy DIY!
It turned out to be one of my favorite upcycling bottles project besides two of my other diy painted bottle projects ( Fall Leaves and Geometric Gold ). I love the color blue meets the white and the natural wood tag with organic rope ribbon; and of course the hand painted “Thanks” and pumpkin. And the amazing thing is, you can use this seating tag bottle as a souvenir to thank your guest too! How? Just fill up the mini bottles with some fine chocolates or sweets or even some potpourri. In that way, you have yourself a seating tag and souvenir in one bottle! Isn’t that great?! Nothing is wasted, but everything is pretty and everyone is happy!
See you all!
Be creative and thankful!
I entered challenges for my diy seating tag bottles on:
- Try It On Tuesday – Thankful
- Brown Sugar Challenge – Gratitude, kindness or thankfulness
- Use Your Stuff – Thank You
- Inkspirational –
- Stinkin’ Inkers – Just because
- International Art And Soul – Autumn Colours
- Dare 2 B Artzy – Thanks
- Rhedds Creative Spirit – Fall and winter
- Everybody Art Challenge – Tag
- Altered Eclectics – Anything goes