DIY Glittery Christmas Tree Garland
Christmas is coming and there are a lot of decorations to be prepared for your festive glittery Christmas. And that means lots of DIYs if you want to save money. I’ve done my hand painted Christmas sign and now I got a DIY Christmas tree garland.
Upcycling is the best inexpensive way to make valuable decorations. I came out with the idea of using tissue cores and craft it into a Christmas tree garland. And to add more festive look to the garland, I presented it with glittery gold and silver colors.
These are all the items I needed to craft this Christmas tree garland :
- Tissue cores
- White paint
- Gold paint
- Silver paint
- Gold glitter glue
- Green glitter glue
- Red glitter glue
- Little star ornament
- Glittery ribbon
- Cotton rope
- Lolly sticks
- Drawing pen
And these are the steps I had to make the glittery garland:
- Draw a christmas tree on the tissue core. Cut the Christmas tree until three-quarters.
- Fold one side of the tissue core until the pointy tree is on top. Made 3 or more as desired.
- Paint the core with white and the tree with gold or silver paint.
- Apply some glitter glue; gold, red and green; to each tree.
- Add a shimmering little star ornament on top of the tree.
- Put all glittery Christmas tree together with cotton rope to form a garland.
- Tie some glittery ribbon to the rope.
- There you go, the glittery Christmas tree garland is ready to be hung.
I made this Christmas tree Garland with consideration of not to waste much money. As I think that we probably wouldn’t use the same Garland again next year.
I hope my creation can bring some joy and more festive Christmas to your lovely home decor. Stay with me with more Christmas decor ideas!
Have your creativity glittering!
See you soon!
I entered below challenges for this DIY Glittery Christmas Tree Garland :
- Make My Monday – Winter Foliage
- That’s Crafty – Winter Wonderland
- Craft Rocket Challenge – Christmas Is Coming
- 613 Avenue – Christmas / Winter
- CRAFT – Christmas
- Scrap From Your Heart – Jul / Christmas
- Allsorts Challenge – CAS Christmas
- Unicorn Challenge – Use A Sentiment
- If You Give A Crafter A Cookie –
- Crafty Friends – Gemstones / Pearls
- Love To CraftLove To Craft – November Anything Goes