Handmade Christmas Gift As Party Favor Bag And Wreath Ornament
This is a great handmade gift for Christmas party because it works as a party favor bag and as a Christmas ornament which I made in a wreath look. This is how it works, you can tuck in some sweets inside the wreath ornament bag and give it to your guests, and after they enjoy your sweet favor, they can hang the wreath ornament in their Christmas tree. And for more personal touch, include your guest’s name on the party favor bag.
It’s a simple design and easy to make handmade gift for Christmas. All you need for this wreath ornament are:
- White felt
- Snowflake sequins silver and gold
- Silver ribbon
- Popsicle sticks
- Drawing pen
The steps are also simple and fast in the making :
- Cut the white felt in 2 round shapes (10 cm / 4 inches in diameter).
- Glue them together around the edges and leave an opening on above to make a favor bag.
- Glue the star sequins overlapped and not really in order to form a wreath look.
- Cut a piece of silver ribbon and glue it to the front and back of the party favor bag so it could be hung as a Christmas ornament.
- Cut some popsicle stick for a base to write Merry, Christmas, Joy To, and A Name (Laurie I’ve made).
- Glue the words Merry and Christmas on the front of the wreath ornament and the words Joy To and The Name (Laurie) on the back of the ornament bag.
- Finished! A handmade Christmas gift is ready! You can make more for as many as your guest are, it’s surely an easy party gift to make.
Easy and fast handmade Christmas gift which not only give you a chance to slip some sweets into the party favor bag but also can give your guests a Christmas wreath ornament for them to hang on their tree at home with their name on it. Hope you are inspired for a handmade gift for Christmas party idea.
Let your creativity be a gift!
I entered below challenges for this Handmade Christmas Gift As Party Favor Bag And Wreath Ornament :
- Craft Rocket Challenge – Christmas Is Coming
- 613 Avenue – Christmas / Winter
- Scrap From Your Heart – Jul / Christmas
- If You Give A Crafter A Cookie –
- Try it on Tuesday – Winter Wonderland
- Make My Monday – Non-Traditional Christmas Colours
- Aud Sentiments Challenge – Christmas / Winter Sentiments
- Get Creative Challenge – Anything But A Card
- Crafty Friends – Gemstones / Pearls
- Tuesday Throwdown –
- Crafting By Design – Something Sweet