Hand Painted Christmas Gift Tags
After I made Christmas Favor Bag as a party gift, now it’s time for a Christmas gift tag to decorate your special Christmas gift. As it is a special gift for a special person, so I made the gift tags in hand painted.
I painted three paintings which suitable for kids and adults. I used things I had in my drawer, which I used on my previous Christmas project.
- Kraft card
- White poster color
- Red, white, orange, blue, black acrylic paint
- Silver glitter
- Silver ribbon
- Paint brush
The steps to make this Christmas gift tag is easy if you love to paint:
- Cut the kraft card into the tag shape.
- Punch a hole on top of the gift tag.
- Paint the tag with white paint roughly. Let it dry.
- Han paint the gift tag with Christmas signatures, I chose a joyful snowman with a little 🐦, a very merry Santa Claus, and a peaceful blue pine trees. Let it dry.
- Add a stripe of silver glitter on the bottom of each tag, apply some glue in advance.
- Tie a silver ribbon on the top of the gift tag.
It’s easy to make if you enjoy painting, but if you don’t, you can check out my Glittery Christmas Ornaments to decorate your Christmas gift without any painting job. I hope you enjoy my hand painted Christmas gift tags, happy gift tag making! Follow me for more handmade Christmas decorations!
See you in December!
I play at Paint Party Friday
I entered below challenges for this Hand Painted Christmas Gift Tags:
- If You Give A Crafter A Cookie –
- Try it on Tuesday – Winter Wonderland
- Make My Monday – Non-Traditional Christmas Colours
- Get Creative Challenge – Anything But A Card
- Tuesday Throwdown –
- Crafting By Design – Get Ready For Christmas
- Aud Sentiments Challenge – Christmas / Winter Sentiments
- 4 Crafty Chicks – Anything goes
- Colour Crazy Craft – Anything goes
- Moo-mania – Trees