6 Easy Paintings For Handmade Christmas Card
I made these six easy paintings for anyone to make their own handmade Christmas card. These paintings are simple and fast painting work, does not need a high painting skill.
I used cardboard card for the handmade Christmas card. I painted it with poster colors and mixed with some acrylic colors, those were coming from my paint supplies. I decorated them with silver and gold ribbons, silver and gold snowflake sequins. I also use some drawing pen and black marker to complete the paintings.
These 6 easy paintings are all about Christmas, so it would be perfect for your handmade Christmas card.
- Christmas tree
- Christmas ornament
- Christmas reindeer
- Christmas candy cane
- Christmas wreath
- Christmas Snowman
Easy paintings aren’t they? You can make these handmade Christmas card without spending too much time and money, but it’s surely look fabulous and perfect for kids and adults Christmas cards.
Hope you love my 6 easy paintings and ready for your handmade Christmas cards! Follow me for more easy and wonderful white Christmas decoration ideas!
Make creative handmade!
I play at Paint Party Friday
I entered below challenges for the 6 Easy Paintings For Handmade Christmas Card:
- If You Give A Crafter A Cookie –
- Try it on Tuesday – Winter Wonderland
- Stinkin Inkers – Winter Wonderland
- Country View Challenge – Christmas
- Inkspirational – Anything Christmas
- The Male Room – Celebrate
- Use Your Stuff – Silver And Gold
- My Time To Craft – CAS…ONE LAYER ONLY
- Crafting By Design – Holiday Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge – Anything Goes + A Sentiment