DIY White Christmas Wreath From Yarn
Christmas wreath is one of the most important Christmas decorations because it’s the first thing people see in front of your house. So, of course I also presenting my diy white Christmas wreath that I’ve made from yarn to complete Christmas decorations ideas for you.
It’s an easy project but it’s a fresh look for a Christmas wreath. All this time people use the yarn to make a ball shape or cone shape, well here I’ll show you how to diy donut shape that we can use as a wreath. Then, let’s see what I prepared for this white Christmas wreath from yarn :
- White yarn
- A white long balloon
- White ribbons
- Silver ribbons
- Silver snowflake sequins
- A snowflake – twinkle Christmas ornament from hot glue
The steps are easy, just need a little patience to wind the yarn :
- Blow a white long balloon and while you blow it, form the balloon into a circle, like a donut. Secure the edges in smoothest way you can.
- Apply some lotion to the entire balloon’s surface
- Wind the yarn all evenly to the balloon wreath.
- Apply glue all over the yarn. Let it dry.
- Open the balloon’s node, or simply pop the balloon with needle if you don’t want to reuse the balloon.
- The yarn wreath is almost ready, just need some decor to complete the look.
- Glue some silver snowflake sequins on the white yarn wreath.
- I gave a big silver ribbon as a wreath hanger.
- I attached a snowflake Christmas ornament to the top wreath by using a small silver ribbon.
- Finished it with a bow from white ribbon.
I love this see through effect from the white yarn, it gives texture, it gives character and looks so fragile yet beautiful. This white Christmas wreath from yarn has given another beautiful addition to my White Christmas decorations collection. From here, you can make any colors you like for this Christmas wreath, just choose the yarn colors and decorate it with matching decorations. Well, enjoy your diy time and hope mine can inspire.
See you later
I entered challenges below for my DIY White Christmas Wreath From Yarn:
- Country View Challenge – Christmas
- If You Give A Crafter A Cookie –
- Stinkin Inkers – Winter Wonderland
- Crafting By Design – Holiday Anything Goes
- The Male Room – Celebrate
- International Art and Soul – Add Some Sparkles
- Altered Eclectics – Anything goes
- Everybody Art Challenge – Christmas