DIY 2019 Sparkling Bottle New Year Sign
When I think of New Year sign, I straight away think of sparkling bottle, so I made a 2019 New Year Sign with Sparkling Bottle as the object. This sparkling sign is just perfect for new year’s eve party decoration. Interested to find out? Well then, let’s go through what and how to diy this sparkling 2019 New Year sign.
These are the things you need to have to make my DIY 2019 Sparkling Bottle New Year Sign:
- Balsa wood
- White acrylic paint
- Gold acrylic paint
- Silver acrylic paint
- Gold glitter
- Silver glitter
- Gold ribbon
- Paint brush
The steps to make this DIY 2019 Sparkling Bottle New Year Sign needed a little paint job and fun with glitters:
- Paint the sign with white paint roughly. Let it dry.
- Hand paint shape of a bottle with gold acrylic paint 2/3 of the bottom part and the rest up with silver acrylic paint. Give some shading around the bottle. Let it dry.
- Hand paint the 2019 with gold acrylic paint.
- Apply some glue as if you are painting a sparkling drink from the bottom bottle rushing out to the top bottle. Pour gold glitter for sparkling effect on the bottle and let it dry.
- Apply some glue to the 2019 and pour sparkling silver glitter. Let it dry.
- Tie a gold ribbon and attach it on the bottle’s neck.
- The DIY 2019 Sparkling Bottle New Year Sign is ready to decorate your Sparkling New Year’s Eve Party!
Pretty simple, huh? I love the glitz and gleams from the sparkly glitters that shines all over the bottle and the year 2019, just so pretty. I took the picture along with my DIY New Year’s Mini Sparkle Ball Ornaments, it looks great together, they’re all sparkling. May this sparkling new year sign of 2019 would be a great diy for you to enjoy, something from my last creative post of 2018! I toast to all my fellow bloggers who followed me and who drop by once in a while and everyone who ever visit my blog, like and enjoy my posts. Happy Sparkling 2019 New Year everyone! Best wishes!
Welcome 2019, Sparkling New Year of creativity!
See you all on 2019!
I entered challenges :