DIY Valentine Bottles Decoration With Love Embellish
Need some easy and cheap diy valentine decoration without reducing the meaning of love? Here is an upcycling bottle project to make, a diy valentine bottles decoration with love embellish. I wrote the word “love”, but you may want to write the initials of yours and your loved ones which add more meaning to it.
Things you need to prepare to diy my valentine bottles decoration with love o
- Three glass bottles (Large , medium and small, and please choose used bottles!)
- White spray paint (matte)
- Paint brush
- Balsa wood
- Organic rope
Here are how I make the valentine bottles:
- Clean the used bottles and dry it thoroughly.
- Spray paint the three bottles with white paint. Let it dry.
- To make the love embellish, take the balsa wood, then sketch and cut three heart shapes; in big, medium and small sizes.
- Write the word “love” to love embellishes
- Glue an organic rope around the love embellishes.
- Glue an organic rope around the bottle’s mouth, do it to the three bottles.
- Glue the love embellish to each bottle according to the size, small to small, medium to medium and large to large.
- The Valentine Bottles Decoration With Love Embellish is finished! Easy diy right?
The matte white paint, the bare balsa wood embellish and the organic rope give the rustic look of the Valentine Bottles Decoration. It looks effortless. This love embellish bottle decoration is the fast and easy diy to decorate your home during valentine’s day. And it’s cheap too, just use the empty bottles you have at home, great upcycling project to do.
This Valentine Bottles Decoration With Love Embellish is actually representing my family, made for love. So, are you going to make it for your family too? And how many set of bottles are you going to make? Please share with me on the comments! 🙂
Happy making creativity with love!
See you again with love!
I entered my DIY Valentine Bottles Decoration With Love Embellish on challenges below:
- Mix It Up Challenge – Anything Goes + optional twist of Sentiment As Main Focus
- The Male Room – Anything Goes, Optional Twist Beverages
- Get Creative – Anything Goes
- Try It On Tuesday – Something Old Something New
- Rhedd’s Creative Spirit