Hand Painted Valentine’s Love Card – Bee My Valentine
Card making is one of my favorite craft. I hand painted this Valentine’s Love Card with the sentiment : “Bee My Valentine”. I always love simplicity and this valentine’s card is surely simple love card.
What did I prepare to make this hand painted valentine’s love card ?
- A recycled purple paper from calendar’s envelope.
- Kraft card
- White concorde paper
- Red and white paint to get pink color
- Paint brush
- Drawing pen
Very easy steps I made to get my hand painted valentine’s love card done ;
- Cut the white paper and purple paper in desired size. Mine was half A4 for the white paper and the purple followed it with slightly bigger size to have a frame to the white paper.
- Glue them together.
- Cut the kraft card in a love shape.
- Paint the card with pink color from the bottom and add more white for the next area above for gradation effect. Do it over and over until reach the top. I made it into 5 areas of gradation. Let it dry.
- Draw a bee and add sentiment ” My Valentine”.
- Glue the heart shape to the bee as the wings.
- Bee My Valentine card is ready Valentine’s day!
Easy and simple! Hope my Hand Painted Valentine’s Love Card – Bee My Valentine inspires you for your own handmade valentine’s card. Share with me on comments, okay? 🙂
Bee My Creative Valentine!
I played at Party Paint Friday and entered challenges below for my Hand Painted Valentine’s Love Card – Be My Valentine :
- My Time To Craft – All You Need Is Love
- CRAFT Challenge – Love/Valentines
- Inskpirational – Sweet Things
- Moving Along With Times – Have A Heart
- Mix It Up – AG + Sentiment As Main Focus
- 613 Avenue Create – Anything Goes/Optional Twist – Watercolouring
- Unicorn Challenge – Things With Wings
- Creations In Pink – AG In Mainly Pink
- Aud Sentiments – Anything Goes + A Sentiment
- Colour Crazy Craft – AG
- Crafty Creations – AG
- Everybody Art Challenge – AG