DIY Valentine Wire Gift Tags
Perfect gift needs perfect gift tag to express more of your love on Valentine’s day. I made three different gift tags by using wire as the main ornament. This valentine wire gift tags would be great easy diy for your valentine gift.
Things to prepare to make valentine wire gift tags :
- Kraft card
- Fine wire
- Paint brush
- Ribbon flower
- Glue gun
- Cotton rope
- Pink gem stickers
To make the wire gift tag is easy, just form the wire into love shapes, and the word “love”.
- The big heart wire with ribbon flower valentine gift tag. Paint a pale pink heart shape on the Kraft card. Glue the wire and ribbon flower with glue gun. Write “my love” and punch a hole for the tie.
- The love wire valentine gift tag. Paint effortless the Kraft card in pale pink. Attach the love wire’s both ends on the kraft card by hot glue. Give some pink gem stickers on both ends. At last, add silver ribbon and punch a hole.
- The 2 love wires valentine gift tag. Paint effortless the Kraft card in pale pink. Attached the two love wires and glue it together with the ribbon on the bottom by using hot glue. Add a pink gem on each love wire. Write the word “amour”. Punch a hole and add cotton rope.
Fast and easy but unique diy valentine’s gift tags, personalized, meaningful result. I hope this diy valentine wire gift tags would give more love to your Valentine’s day.
Have a creative Valentine!
I entered some challenges for this diy valentine wire gift tags:
- Try It On Tuesday – Romance
- Allsorts Challenge – Love
- Scrap From Your Heart – Valentine
- A Vintage Journey – Your Hearts Desire
- Unicorn Challenge – Include a heart
- The Crafty Addicts – Valentines Colours
- Inkspirational – Sweet Things
- Moving Along With The times – Add Sentiment
- International Art & Soul – Make Your Own Background
- A Bit More Time To Craft – AG