DIY Easy Succulent Pot Holder From Upcycling Tin Can
I always like tin cans, I don’t know why, whether it’s from soft drinks, canned foods, biscuits, tall, small, big, short; I just love it! It’s like you can turn those tin cans into really cool and beautiful stuff that is useful and functional in the same time. And sometimes, the tin can itself has already looks good without having it dressed up. This is the first time I ever posted a upcycling tin can into DIY easy succulent pot holder; which I’m sure and have so many other ideas of what to do with used cans.
Here we go with the things that you need to prepare for doing the diy succulent pot holder from upcycling tin can :
- Used tin can (short type, I got it from canned food)
- White spray paint
- Blue (mixed) acrylic paint
- paint brush
- Organic rope
- Thin balsa wood
- Drawing pen
And let’s go through the easy steps to upcycling tin can into diy succulent pot holder :
- Clean the used tin can properly and spray paint it with white. Leave it dry.
- Paint the upper and lower tin can with blue paint in stripe. Let it dry.
- Cut thin balsa wood in rectangle shape to used as a tag to the pot holder.
- Paint the balsa tag with white paint effortless. Let it dry. Paint it again with blue paint for the sentiment area.
- Write the word “succulent” on the blue area of the white-painted balsa tag with drawing pen.
- Glue an organic rope bow on top of the succulent tag. let it dry.
- Glue the succulent tag to the painted tin can pot holder. Let it dry.
One of the great way to be friendly with nature is to do a upcycling, repurposing, and recycling; make a “trash” into something useful and beautiful. As me, I like to turn it into home decoration or any other handicraft. It’s also pocket friendly, which is favorite for any housewife. 🙂 So, please enjoy and inspired by my diy succulent pot holder from upcycling tin can.
See you later!
Tin Can be a creativity!
I entered some challenges for my DIY Easy Succulent Pot Holder From Upcycling Tin Can to:
- Country View Challenge – Black & White Plus One
- International Art & Soul – Shades Of Any Colour
- A Perfect Time To Craft – Anything goes
- Love To Craft – February Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time To Craft – Anything Goes
- The Creative Crafters – Anything Goes
- Get Creative – Anything Goes
- Altered Eclectics – Anything Goes
- More Mixed Media Challenge – Anything Goes
- Rhedds Creative Spirit – Anything Goes