Re-Purposing Wooden Spatulas Into Cute Family Hangers
I have bought one set of spatulas, 3 spatulas in 3 sizes, but later I found out that the quality is not good, so I decided not to use it on my kitchen. And I re-purposing it for wall hangers instead. I made a cute family hangers from the wooden spatula with the dog cork ornaments that I made not a long time ago. It represents family members.
What do you need to prepare for re-purposing wooden spatulas into 3 matching family hangers? Let see :
- Spatulas in one set ( mine happened to be 3)
- White paint
- Dog ornaments from cork (or other family member re-presented ornaments)
- Black paint
The steps are very easy but I still share it with you anyway.
- Paint the spatulas with white paint in thin coat. Let it dry.
- Screw the hangers to each spatula.
- Write the word Dad on the biggest spatula, Mom on the medium spatula and Boy on the smallest spatula.
- Glue the dog ornaments from cork to each spatula and finished!
You can install them in front of your foyer closet door or your foyer wall to hang daddy’s jacket, mommy’s coat, and your boy’s baseball hat. So easy, cheap, fast and functional project anyone can do. This re-purposing wooden spatulas into 3 matching family hangers can also be re-presenting accordingly to every occasion that take turn. Like for example, you can take off the dog cork ornaments and change it into Christmas ornaments during Christmas season, love embellish on Valentine’s day, spring ornaments to welcome this spring or maybe just other un-occasional ornaments such as engraving initials of family members. So, your family hangers will stay fresh without boring same ornaments. Hope you love my idea!
Remember to be creative all the time!
I entered some challenges for my Re-Purposing Wooden Spatulas Into Cute Family Hangers to:
- Everybody Art Challenge – Animals
- Sparkles Monthly Challenge – Include An Animal
- The Male Room – Anything Goes, Optional Twist No Designer Papers
- Inkspirational – Use Your Stash
- Love To Craft – February Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time To Craft – Anything Goes
- The Creative Crafters – Anything Goes
- Altered Eclectics – Anything Goes
- More Mixed Media Challenge – Anything Goes
- Rhedds Creative Spirit – Anything Goes