DIY Lucky Shamrock Sign From Wooden Cutting Board.
Shamrock always pretty to see, to draw, to shoot; the cute little leaf is just amazingly unique in its shape. I drew 3 shamrocks and a little lucky shamrock with the word “lucky” on a wooden cutting board; since 4 petals shamrock symbolizes luck.
This lucky shamrock sign is an easy diy for those who love to paint, but you can always substitute it with decoupage. The painting is very easy and all materials involved are few. You just need an oval or a round wooden cutting board, some acrylic paint with the paint brush, drawing pen and a cotton rope.
Some easy steps to make while doing this DIY wooden cutting board sign with shamrocks painting and Lucky sentiment are:
- Clean up the cutting board and paint it with white.
- Paint the 3 shamrocks in 3 different style; dark, light and outline only; with green mixed-paint.
- Write the word “lucky” and then paint a little lucky shamrock on top.
- Take a cotton rope and tie it on top to serve as a hanger. The rope gives a farmhouse touch too. Finished!
I hope you all enjoy my DIY Lucky Shamrock Sign made from Wooden Cutting Board. It’s a great sign to start the spring. Well, get lucky and Happy St Patrick’s day!
See you again!
Be lucky and creative!
I played at Party Paint Friday and entered some challenges for my DIY Lucky Shamrock Sign from Wooden Cutting Board to:
- The Male Room – Anything Goes, Optional Twist No Designer Papers
- Love To Craft – Anything Goes
- Altered Eclectics – Anything Goes
- Rhedds Creative Spirit – Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time To Craft – Anything Goes
- The Creative Crafters – Anything Goes
Country View Challenge – Letters and/or Numbers
Mix It Up – Inked Background