DIY Spring Lace Tin Can Mug Flower Vase
Like I have mentioned before on my post DIY Easy Succulent Pot Holder that I made from upcycling tin can, I have lots of ideas on how to make use of the tin can. So here is my other diy tin can creation, a spring lace tin can mug flower vase.
There are things that you need to prepare for this diy spring lace tin can mug flower vase. :
- Used tin can (I got it from canned food)
- Blue spray paint
- Drawer’s handle
- Screw and bolt
Now, let’s check out these easy steps to upcycling tin can into a spring lace mug flower vase :
- Clean the used tin can properly and spray paint it with blue. Leave it dry.
- Glue a lace on top and below the tin can mug. Let it dry.
- Screw the drawer handle to the tin can mug and secure it with bolt.
- Put some flowers to the tin can mug that serves as a flower vase. There you go, your diy lace flower tin can mug vase for spring decoration is ready.
More flowers on your home would reflect spring, pair it with spring colors decoration and you will have it perfect spring decor. So, my lace tin can mug flower vase is great diy for spring decor. For more spring DIYs, please follow me, it’s great to share and inspires!
See you later!
Welcoming spring creativity!
I entered some challenges for my DIY Spring Lace Tin Can Mug Flower Vase. to:
- Craft Rocket Challenges – Flowers
- A Perfect Time To Craft – Anything goes
- Get Creative – Anything But A Card
- Love To Craft – Anything Goes
- Altered Eclectics – Anything Goes
- Rhedds Creative Spirit – Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time To Craft – Anything Goes