DIY Coastal Spring Sign With Single Flower Vase
This is the first DIY coastal theme I have posted; a single flower vase with a coastal spring sign. I love the modern sophisticated look coming from the colors and all the material I used. This would be a perfect spring sign with single flower vase to be hung on the wall for a coastal theme decor. It’s easy to make too!
Here we go with the things that you need to prepare for doing the DIY Coastal Spring Sign With Single Flower Vase :
- Used small bottle (got it from drinks)
- White spray paint
- Blue, green, black, white (mixed) acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Pipe clamp
- Balsa wood
- Wire for hanger.
Let’s go through steps to DIY Coastal Spring Sign With Single Flower Vase :
- Clean the used bottle properly and spray paint it with white. Leave it dry.
- Cut thin balsa wood in rectangle shape to used as the sign board.
- Paint the balsa wood in stripe motion with different mixed colors of blue, green, white, black until you get the look of coastal colors. Let it dry.
- Clamp the white bottle to the painted balsa sign board.
- Paint the word “SPRING” on the sign board with white paint. Let it dry.
- Since I don’t have a frame hanger, I used some wire that customized into a hanger. So, install some wire hangers on the back of the board. Secure it!
- Give a single flower to the vase, like a rose to complete the look of the coastal spring sign.
The most tricky part of this DIY coastal spring sign is the blue-green coastal mixed of colors that I’ve painted on the board, the single flower vase with clamp is easy to do. Do you like the look? Compare it to my latest spring flower vase creations; DIY Rustic Vase For Spring Decor , DIY Spring Lace Tin Can Mug Flower Vase, DIY Easy Succulent Pot Holder From Upcycling Tin Can. I have more spring decorations ideas you can find on my older posts and future posts, so follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest board, click this “P” button bellow!
See you later!
Spring creativity is coming your way!
I entered some challenges for my DIY Coastal Spring Sign With Single Flower Vase to: