Shabby Chic Lace Tin Can For Easy Spring DIY Bridal Shower
Seems like I still can’t get over upcycling tin cans, especially for flowers vases. It’s just looking pretty together, the painted tin cans and flowers. So, I can’t help it and make another one! This time I had shabby chic style for my tin can vase for more easy spring DIY bridal shower. The main ideas are the pastel color and a lace which screams for shabby look. It would look perfect for bridal shower that will happen in this spring.
It’s an easy diy for spring bridal shower, tin can lace vase with shabby chic look of mine is only a few things to prepare. So, it would be great to make many of them for every table’s centerpieces. What you need to prepare:
- Used tin can (I got it from canned food)
- Green and white acrylic paint (mixed both to get pastel color of shabby chic look )
Now, let’s check out these easy steps to diy upcycling tin can into a shabby chic lace vase which will look fabulous on your spring bridal shower :
- Clean the used tin can properly and hand paint it with light pastel green. Leave it dry. I chose to have it hand painted because it would look effortless unlike using spray paint that would look so sleek and clean. And for shabby look, you don’t want that clean sleek paint.
- Paint the upper and bellow can with white stripe. Let it dry.
- Glue a wide lace on lower area of the tin can vase. Let it dry.
- Put some soft colors looking flowers (I used white peonies) to the shabby tin can vase and you easily get a shabby chic style at your spring bridal shower.
This shabby chic lace tin can is an easy diy vase which great for spring bridal shower centerpieces. And if you love upcyling tin cans, you would love my other upcyling tin can posts; DIY Spring Lace Tin Can Mug Flower Vase, DIY Easy Succulent Pot Holder From Upcycling Tin Can. For more spring DIYs, please follow me here and check out my Pinterest! Get inspired!
Welcome Creative Spring!
I entered some challenges for my Shabby Chic Lace Tin Can For Easy Spring DIY Vase Bridal Shower. to:
- Craft Rocket Challenges – Flowers
- More Mixed Media Challenge – “Anything Goes” + optional Green
- Altered Eclectics – Anything Goes