How To Make Bunny Ears Headband From Tissue Roll
You must be thinking, how a tissue roll can turn into a bunny ears headband. Well, it can, use a tall tissue roll then you are good to go. It’s so easy and fast craft, not much to prepared. So, are you interested to know how to make the bunny ears headband from tissue roll? Let’s get started!
Things that you need to prepare for this easy Bunny Ears Headband Tissue Roll :
- Long Tissue rolls
- White poster paint
- Paint brush
- Flower ribbon ornaments
- Wrapping paper in flowery pattern
- Elastic band (you can alternate it with ribbon or plain headband)
How To Make Bunny Ears Headband From Tissue Roll? Let’s see the easy steps:
- Sketch the bunny ears on the long tissue rolls.
- Cut both bunny ears shape off the roll.
- Press the bunny ears with heavy book to get a good wide shape to the front.
- Paint white on the outer side of the bunny ears. Let it dry.
- Glue the flowery pattern paper on the inner side.
- Hot glue the elastic band to the bunny ears. Leave it dry.
- Decorate the bunny ears headband with flower ribbon ornaments.
- Finished! You can decorate it as you wish or as how your kids would love. It’s a blank canvas!
So easy, cheap and fun to do. Great upcycling tissue roll project too! Your kids would love the bunny ears headband and you can spent fun time together decorating it.
If you wanted to see my other Easter upcyling tissue roll project, you can check out Easter Kids Craft Tissue Roll Bunnies And more Easter DIYs / crafts ideas you might like to see from my older posts; free worksheet Easter Themed Crossword Puzzle, DIY eggshell Easter Card and Easy and Cheap DIY Easter Decoration From Plastic Surprise Eggs. For more future posts, so follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest board, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram!
See you again!
I entered challenges: