Easter is super close now, some preparations for home decor may be impossible for you to make by yourself. But I may have an easy diy idea for Easter decoration; yes, an Easy DIY Easter Bunny Bloom Sign. It’s a simple colorful sign which fits for blooming – spring and Easter – bunny.
Here we go with the things that you need to prepare for doing this Easy DIY Easter Bunny Bloom Sign :
- Ribbon rose
- Blue, green, red, yellow, white, purple (blue and red mixed) acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Balsa wood
- Cotton rope for hanger
- Drawing pen
Let’s go through the easy steps to DIY Easter Bunny Bloom Sign :
- Cut thin balsa wood in rectangle shape to used as the sign board.
- Mixed the acrylic colors of blue, green, yellow, red, purple with white to get pastel colors.
- Paint the balsa wood in stripes with different colors and nevermind the width of each color painted. Let it dry. Actually I used the remained colorful acrylic paint that I have used for my Shabby Flowers Hand Painting Wall Art. I just couldn’t waste the remaining paints, so I just painted it on the balsa wood and hope to get an idea of what to do with it and later the idea was this bunny sign.
- Draw a sketch of a hoping bunny. Paint the hoping bunny silhouette in white paint. Let it dry.
- Write the word “Bloom” on the sign board with drawing pen.
- Punch a hole on each side of the top side bunny bloom sign and tie it with cotton rope which serves as a hanger. Finished!
It’s easy and fast diy, a little bit of drawing skill maybe. The Easter Bunny Bloom Sign can be a great addition to your diy Easter home decor inspiration and would do wonderful for spring decor too.
If you wanted to see more Easter DIYs / crafts ideas for coming Easter inspirations; you can check out my DIY Black & White Monogram Easter Eggs, Easter Kids Craft Tissue Roll Bunnies, How To Make Bunny Ears Headband From Tissue Roll, free worksheet Easter Themed Crossword Puzzle, DIY eggshell Easter Card and Easy and Cheap DIY Easter Decoration From Plastic Surprise Eggs. To complete your Easter decor and preparation, check out HenMel Design‘s Easter collection of Pllows, Tote Bags and T Shirts. For more future posts, follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest board, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram!
See you again!