This can be a last minute easy handmade project to make as a gift for Mother’s Day. A simple handmade gift just to bring a smile to your mom. Easy coasters made from popsicle sticks with a little panting and writing job.
What do you need to make easy handmade coasters as a gift on mother’s day:
- Popsicle sticks
- Glue for wood
- Green, yellow, red, blue, white acrylic paint (mixed it to get pastel colors of blue, purple, green, yellow, pink).
- Cotton rope
- Kraft card in round shape.
- Black brush pen
Not many things to prepared to make this easy handmade coasters. Let’s go through the simple steps to do Mother’s Day gift coasters.
- Line up the popsicle sticks until the dimension is square.
- Give structure to the line of popsicle sticks.
- Draw a circle and a little heart. Paint the circle with each color paint you have prepared. Leave the love shape area from painting. Let it dry.
- Write the word “Mom” with brush pen. Let it dry.
- Paint the circle Kraft card with white paint and write “Happy Mother’s Day” with drawing pen.
- Punch a hole on the card and tie it to the set of handmade coasters with cotton rope.
- Your handmade Mother’s Day gift is ready. I keep it simple but if you want to add more ornaments to the gift card, feel free.
You can change the colors with your mom’s favorite color. I prefer pastel colors because it looks so soft and goes well with the wooden popsicle sticks. Well, have fun making the handmade coasters for Mother’s Day gift!
For more inspiration on Mother’s Day gift, check Super Quick & Easy DIY Flower Vase For Mother’s Day Gift.
Happy creative Mother’s Day!
Challenges I entered for the handmade Mother’s Day gift coaster: