Happy Mother’s Day to all Moms and Moms to be! Different country would have different day for Mother’s Day, but all moms deserve one day to be celebrated, pampered and showered with so much love, agree? And the best simple traditional way is to give mom flowers with a card. But you can give both in one card, a flowers card. I painted a bouquet of flowers in watercolor with the words “I Love You Mom”.
I sketched the flowers bouquet with pencil and painted it with watercolors. I wrote the words “I Love You” by using drawing pen and “Mom” with brush pen. If you would like to know what colors that I used for painting, here are below:
- Crimson & White ( I mixed it to get pink shades)
- Lemon Yellow & Ochre ( I mixed it to get darker yellow)
- SAP Green
Not just handmade card you can give your mom, but a hand painted Mother’s Day card would be meaningful as well as a gift. It’s just a quick painting with watercolors, but your mom would be happy especially if it’s her favorite flowers that you drew. So, be inspired, and if it’s not for this year’s Mother’s day, you can use the inspiration on next year or on mom’s birthday! Happy Flowery Mother’s Day!
For more inspiration on Mother’s Day gift, check out Easy Handmade Coasters Gift For Mother’s Day, Super Quick & Easy DIY Flower Vase For Mother’s Day Gift and Best Flowery Gifts On Mother’s Day
Happy Creative Mother’s Day!
I entered challenges for this Happy Mother’s Day Flowers In Watercolor Card :
- If You Give A Crafter A Cookie –
- Aud Sentiments Challenge – Feminine + A Sentiment
- Shopping Our Stash – May Flowers
- Sparkles Monthly Challenge – Flowers
- CAS Colours And Sketches –
- My Time To Craft – CAS
- Get Creative Challenge – AG
- Crafty Sentiments – AG
- A Bit More Time To Craft – AG
- Love To Craft – AG
- Colour Crazy – AG
- A Perfect Time To Craft – AG