I have been nominated again and this time is my third Mystery Blogger Award by Ribana with her wonderful blog Popsicle Society. Thank you so much Ribana, I really appreciate it! Please drop by her blog and check out her cheerful posts around travels, food and anything that’s going on in her interesting life.
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
The Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Myself
Three things about myself; a mom and wife, loves to design and create, dog lover.
For my best post, I love all my posts of course, so I share one for each category; categories that describe most about my blog.
- Upcycling :DIY Re-Purposing Tissue Cores Into 6 Matches Stylish Party Decorations (Final) – Seating Tag and Napkin Ring
- Painting : Sunflowers Oil Painting – Home Decoration
- Mini Architecture : Blue Garden House of Home Office and Kid’s Play Room
- Decor : Bridal Shower Table In The Shade Of Pink
- Craft :DIY Black & White Monogram Easter Eggs
- DIY :DIY Rustic Vase For Spring Decor
- Do you like yogurt? Yes, I do
- Dark, milk or white chocolate? Definitely dark chocolate!
- Pizza or pasta? Both!
- Do you like going to the supermarket? I don’t have personal chef or assistant, so yes I like going to supermarket, besides, there’s a good feeling of taking those things out of the shelves and throw it into your trolley 🙂
- What’s your dream? My personal dream is to design and build my ideal home in an ideal town 😀
- Do you have a kid’s toy you still love to play?
- What is your best character?
- Which city/country you can’t wait to re-visit?
- What part of your home that you’ve been dying to renovate?
- What junk food do you love so much?
My nominees for The Mystery Blogger Award in no particular order:
Thank you again Ribana for nominating me a Mystery Blogger Award! Hope you like my answers and my best posts. To celebrate it, I hand painted lavenders in watercolor for the Mystery Blogger Award logo for all of you to enjoy.
For those who’s nominated, I hope you read your nomination and accept it, congratulations!
Be creative blogger!