Have you plan something to do or a gift to your Dad on Father’s Day? A small gift with together time activity would be a great surprise on Father’s Day. A fishing trip or summer vacation by the beach would be an exciting gift for your Dad. Bring the surprise news with a bottle of wine or some beer bottles could lift more drama to the Father’s Day gift. For that idea, I made a Nautical Father’s Day Tag Card with the sentiment Together – Me and Dad; to spice up your surprise gift.
Materials to have to make this Nautical Father’s Day Tag Card – Me and Dad are:
- Kraft card
- Popsicle stick
- White acrylic paint
- Blue acrylic paint
- Red acrylic paint
- Drawing pen
- Silver ribbon
How to make this simple Nautical Father’s Day Tag Card – Me and Dad to hang on your wine bottle:
- Cut a tag card 4 x 6 inches (10 x 15 cm) from kraft card.
- Draw a ship wheel and an anchor with a rope tilting around and connect to the words ” me and dad” .
- Paint the tag card with white acrylic paint effortless. Let it dry.
- Bold the drawing with drawing pen.
- Paint the ship wheel and the anchor with blue acrylic paint.
- Paint the rope with red acrylic paint.
- Write the word “Me and Dad”.
- Write the word “together” on a cut popcicle stick and glue it to the tag card.
- Punch a hole on top of the tag card and tie a silver ribbon bow.
- Tie your “me and Dad” tag card to a bottle of wine on Father’s Day and spent some time together.
This Nautical Father’s Day Tag Card – Me and Dad might be a great addition to a more meaningful gift for your Dad. Have a great Father’s Day!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop and link your posts every Monday! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!