I have this idea of combining patriotic decoration with coastal touch. If you come to see, it has same colors theme, which are red, white and blue. When I think of the red white blue, I think of the flag with the stars; and when I think of seaside, I think of starfish. Isn’t that a great coincidence, points of connections between patriotic theme with coastal theme. Two themes come together and easy to make, interested? Let me share you the tutorial.
What to prepare to make this nautical project for 4th July decoration?
- Used three glass bottles (small, medium or big is up to you, but remember to have the right proportion with the starfish), I used small sizes bottles
- Small dried starfishes
- Red, white and blue paint
- Organic hemp rope
How to make Red White Blue DIY Bottles With Coastal Touch:
- Clean and dry the bottles. Paint each with red, white and blue paint. Spray paint or acrylic paint will do. But it’s going to be a lot easier with spray paint and more equally in term of shade and covering the surface. Let it dry.
- Glue the hemp rope to each bottle on the bottle’s mouth. Let it dry.
- Glue the starfish each one to each bottle. Let it set. Finished!
Super fast, super easy, less money, great upcycling and you can use this nautical decorated painted bottles along summer, because not just it fits the 4th of July celebration, but also it’s easily goes with coastal theme. I hope my Red White Blue DIY Bottles With Coastal Touch inspiring and find the tutorial easy on how to make it.
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
See you soon!
Sea with creativity!
I entered challenges :