This is my second Sunshine Blogger Award and I was nominated by dear Ribana. She gave me sunshine of happiness so I painted a sunflower with coastal background color which goes along with my theme nautical summer. Make sure you check out Ribana’s blog Popsicle Society, you will entertained by her positive, cheerful and beautiful words, moreover you can enjoy her experiences with food and travel!
WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peers recognition award for bloggers who inspire readers by promoting positivity and bringing joy.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Ribana’s questions and my answers:
- Is the sunshine affecting your mood? Yes, depends on the intensity
- Can you be called sunshine? Honestly, I don’t know 😀
- What brings you joy and happiness in your life? my family
- Are you happy? Yes
- Would you change something in your life? Not really
- If you could choose to live anywhere in the world, where would you choose? In artsy life, It would be Europe.
- Do you like your job? Hmm, now I’m a blogger and I consider blogging is a job, so…yes I love my job 🙂
- If your boss would offer you a job in a different country, would you accept it? Well. I’m my own boss right now 😀
- How important is for you to be honest? Very! It defines you
- When was the last time you’ve cooked at home? Today
- Are you pursuing your dreams? Of course, you would loose your purpose if you don’t chase your dreams every day.
- Which beach is the best?
- What is your favorite things that associated with coastal?
- Yellow or blue?
- What seafood is your favorite?
- Sunshine or Sundown?
- Anchor or Ship Wheel?
- Sunflowers or Seahorses?
- Seaside or the sea?
- House by the sea or house by the beach?
- What do you think of lighthouse?
- Do you think Spongebob Squarepants is a nautical nonsense or a hilarious cartoon?
Thanks again Ribana, you are so sweet! And for Kathy and Anjali, congrats!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
See you soon!
Let your creativity shines!