This is my second Real Neat Blog Award, and it’s presented by the award maker, Dear Kitty, Some Blog. What an honor! Thank you so much! Please visit the blog, it’s full of global knowledge. And to appreciate it, I painted an abstract logo for The Real Neat Blog Award of a little coral look in blue and gold colors.
The rules of this award are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
My seven answers to the seven questions are:
1. Who is your favourite visual artist? Don’t have
2. Which is your favourite bird species? Love bird
3. Which is your favourite mammal species? Dog
4. What is your favourite insect? Butterfly
5. What is your favourite plant? Hydrangeas, Roses, Orchids, I can go on and on…
6. Where do most visits to your blog come from? My dear followers
7. If you would be invited to make a space journey, then to which solar system planet would you like to go? To the one that has already been a living proof
My seven Questions are:
- What is your definition of “neat”?
- Dogs or cats?
- Less or more?
- Loud or calm?
- On stage or backstage?
- Truth or dare?
- Sour or bitter?
My nominees are:
Congratulations to the nominees and thanks again to Dear Kitty! Enjoy!
For more of my future Coastal Summer theme and welcoming Fall season posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
See you all!
Be creatively neat!