Fall is around the corner, some of you may already prepared some fall decorations. You can make some DIYs to save money and personalized your decor. I made a very easy fall Hello sign which match a farmhouse style.
It’s not just easy but the materials you need for this diy fall project are less. Doubtless, you can make this Hello Sign yourself for your fall decorations. This DIY Fall Sign was taking a shape of a pumpkin with a burlap ribbon and fall leaf ornament. The pumpkin shape was formed by burlap rope. To be clear, let me list down the materials that I prepared to make this very easy DIY Fall Sign with a “Hello” :
- Balsa plate
- Kraft card
- Burlap rope
- Burlap Painted Ribbon
- Fall Leaf ornament from painted balsa
- White acrylic paint
- Brush Pen
How to make this easy DIY Hello Sign with pumpkin shape that scream for Autumn :
- Make a square shape of a background panel. I made it from two piece of balsa wood which I layered it with kraft card on the back.
- Paint the background with white acrylic paint. Let it dry.
- Sketch a pumpkin shape oh the painted balsa panel and apply some UHU glue to secure the burlap rope. Wait until it dry.
- Write “Hello” with brush pen or you can use sticker.
- Glue the leaf ornament on the top of the pumpkin.
- Glue the painted burlap ribbon on the leaf and let it dry. Finished!
A simple DIY Hello Sign which perfect for your fall season decor. Easy to make but lovely to see. It would be a perfect handmade gift for a dear friend or family on coming fall too. Let’s be more creative on this coming fall!
For more of my future Welcoming Fall season posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!