Hello Fall is everywhere now! You must be prepared with Fall decor to have a new look on your home. This DIY of Gold Leaves Vase is a simple and cheap project to do in such a short time. This will be a great fall decoration for you to make in welcoming Fall that is around the corner. Here I share with you how I make the fall vase with gold leaves painted on it.
Let’s start with the things you need to have to make this easy diy fall gold leaves vase :
- Very thick cardboard roll (as the flower vase)
- Kraft card
- White acrylic paint
- Gold acrylic paint
How to make this super quick DIY vase with gold leaves that goes well with Fall theme decoration? Follow these simple steps:
- Cut a circle out of kraft card to be be used as a base for the flower vase, stick it with glue.
- Paint the cardboard roll and paint it roughly with white acrylic paint. Leave it dry.
- Paint the top and bottom list of the vase with gold acrylic paint. Let it dry.
- Sketch leaves on the vase and then paint it with gold acrylic paint. Create stripes of gold and white paint. But paint the leaves outer shape with gold paint first.
- To have the gold leaves vase in more Fall feeling, insert some dried flowers. Done!!
A cheap and easy simple Fall decoration is ready to accessorize your home in welcoming Autumn. A curve pattern mixed with geometric gold stripes to give more modern look to the vase and a touch of gold glamour to your Fall decor.
For more of my future Welcoming Fall season posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!