One of the best feature of Fall is the sparkle golden look of maple trees. The fall colors that come together makes it looked amazing. I try to imitate the fall leaf colors on a maple leaf. I made a super easy DIY fall of sparkle maple leaf for my fall decoration from simply gems stickers.
Last time I have painted a quote painting of Fall leaf and I still inspired to do a fall maple leaf in different way and look. Therefore, I thought of doing an easy fall leaf diy that anyone can do by using gems stickers. It’s an easy fall diy anyone can follow, no need drawing or painting skill but the result is something you can proudly display anywhere in your home.
Things To Prepare
Well, let’s see what do you need to prepare to make this easy fall diy sparkle maple leaf decoration :
- Gems stickers ( shades of gold, brown, and silver)
- Balsa sticks for the frame
- Acrylic paint in white
- Wood plank (I used the back of my Hello Fall Sign, so it became two sided fall decoration)
How To Make
This is actually a two sided Fall decoration; I used the back of my previous Fall sign project. How to make this easy fall diy from gem stickers? Let me explain the sparkle maple leaf decoration process in step to step, below:
- I painted the wood panel with white acrylic paint. Leave it dry.
- Cut and glue the balsa sticks which serve as the frame. Let it dry. You can also use ready-to-use frame decoration you can find at craft store.
- Sketch or trace a maple leaf on the framed painted panel with a pencil.
- Stick the gems stickers on the leaf inner line. Combine all shapes and colors of fall to create the maple leaf into a sparkling gold colors of fall. This is where your creativity take control. Finished!!!
Super easy and fun Fall DIY, am I right? You can even ask your daughter and grand daughter to help you with sticking the gems stickers part; I’m sure they would love to take part. Perfect quick Fall DIY to celebrate Fall. You can place this sparkle maple leaf fall decoration anywhere in your home to match your Fall theme decor.
For creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop and Happiness Is Homemade Link Party! Link your inspiring posts (anything, from recipes, home decor, DIYs, crafts, family, health to gardening) every Monday and get a change to be featured! I’m one of the co-host of the blog hop for Creative Week and will choose the creative posts to be featured on Creative Features week. Please come and join the blog hop and I would love to see you there! Join and share the news!