I’ve found so many cardboard on my storage. I had to do something with it instead of just throw it on the garbage. So first thing I think of was making a fall diy of maple tree from those cardboard.
Maple tree is a beautiful tree; it has a distinguish shape of maple leaf and amazing colors that changing over the seasons. I tried to capture those beautiful colors of maple tree during fall season. And I made an abstract shape of the tree.
Things To Prepared
Things to prepared for making this upcycle diy fall maple tree are:
- Watercolors (red, yellow, orange, green, brown) – fall colors
- Poster color in white
How To Make
Easy steps to turn cardboard into a pretty fall maple tree decoration are:
- Draw different shapes of the maple tree on cardboard and then cut it. Make 7 sheets, less or more sheets depend on the thickness of the cardboard you have. Make it thick enough to be able to stand.
- Paint each cardboard sheet with white poster color. Let it dry.
- Mixed colors of Fall and paint it on each sheet with different composition. Let it dry.
- Glue all sheets together to form a fall maple tree that able to stand. Let it dry.
- Your diy fall maple tree is finished!
Very easy and cost you almost nothing to make this fall diy. It would look fabulous if you combine it with the rest of your fall decoration collection. A fall maple tree from cardboard, perfect upcycle fall diy project for your spare time.
For more of my future Welcoming Fall season posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
Fall for creativity!