Couple of days ago I made a fall maple tree out of a cardboard. I painted it with fall colors of a real maple tree. Then I thought to my self, why don’t I paint the other side of the cardboard maple tree with clean white. A different look from real fall colors maple tree to modern minimalist maple tree. I added the word fall to give a contrast, white against black. So this maple tree become two sided decoration with two different style to match your fall theme.
Things To Prepared
Things to prepared for making this upcycle diy fall maple tree are:
- White spray paint
- Black marker
How To Make
Easy steps to turn cardboard into a pretty fall maple tree decoration are:
- Draw different shapes of the maple tree on cardboard and then cut it. Make 7 sheets, less or more sheets depend on the thickness of the cardboard you have. Make it thick enough to be able to stand.
- Glue all sheets together to form a fall maple tree that able to stand. Let it dry.
- Since, I made this maple tree before, so I just use the other side of the glued cardboard maple tree for this project.
- Paint the cardboard maple tree with white spray paint. Let it dry.
- Draw the word Fall with black maker. Let it dry.
- Your diy fall maple tree is finished!
Very easy and cost you almost nothing to make this fall diy. And the good thing is you can have two styles of maple tree, so you could have two different style for your fall decor. It would look fabulous if you combine it with the rest of your modern minimalist or rustic farmhouse fall decoration collection. A fall maple tree from cardboard, great upcycle fall diy project for your spare time.
For more of my future Welcoming Fall season posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
Join The Coffee Blog Tour and Win Coffee Themed Giveaway!!! And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
Fall for creativity!