This is another diy cardboard project I made lately. Before this I made a cardboard fall maple tree and white maple tree. And this time, I did a set of FALL letters in a rustic look. I did not do any finishing, I only added decoration to each letters.
Things To Prepare
Very easy diy fall project, of course only takes you less material to make. Here are what you need to have:
- Cotton rope
- Flannel (color: green, dark green, orange and coffee)
How To Make
- Draw each of the letter of FALL on the cardboard, keep the same height for each letter. Prepare it in rectangle of four or five sets per letter.
- Glue and stack up the four or five sets of drawn cardboard of each letter. Don’t forget to stack the drawn letter on top for guidance. Leave it dry.
- Cut the drawn letter on the stacked cardboard. Do it to all four FALL letters. Make sure the bottom surface is flat and steady enough for the letter to stand.
- Cut each color flannel with a leaf shape.
- Use cotton rope to wrap a small part of each cardboard letter and tie it together with the flannel leaf. Finished!
Easy, no need any painting job and cheap diy for your fall decor inspiration. A rustic fall decoration of cardboard letters is just great upcycling project. You can be creative with the shape of the letters and the decorations. Be creative and happy trying!
For more of my future Welcoming Fall season posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
Join The Coffee Blog Tour and Win Coffee Themed Giveaway!!! And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!