I made a Halloween Mini Witch Wreath from a piece of cardboard. This would be a great last minute project for Halloween decor. It is super quick and easy to make. And I didn’t use any new material, I just use scraps and stock that I have.
Things To Prepare
You can substitute things that you don’t have with anything you have. These are the things I used to make the easy Halloween mini witch wreath:
- Striped paper wrap
- Black paper card
- Checkerboard, purple and black ribbons
- UHU glue
How To Make
It took me less than ten minutes to make this Halloween wreath. So, here are the steps:
- Take the cardboard, draw a circle and cut it.
- Choose a paper wrap with Halloween colors (orange, purple). I used stripes paper wrap with a touch of Halloween colors. Glue the paper wrap to the cardboard circle.
- Take the black paper card, then draw and cut a silhouette of a witch ridding on a broom.
- Stick the witch silhouette paper to the striped circle.
- Tie three bows from checkerboard ribbon, purple ribbon and black ribbon.
- Then glue the bow ties together and add a black ribbon hanger to the almost done mini Halloween wreath. Finished!
Quick and super easy mini Halloween wreath to do. You can print the witch silhouette or use available witch sticker if you have trouble drawing the witch. You can hang the mini wreath indoor to complete the look of Halloween at home. Note: I joined Try It On Tuesday for this Halloween mini wreath
For more of my future Fall and Welcoming Halloween posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!