Preparing for Thanksgiving dinner is taking a lot of efforts. You may consider to prepare some Thanksgiving dinner details in easy and simple way. I have this idea of making a very easy DIY Thanksgiving napkin rings with two farmhouse looks. Easy steps and quick to make, and took only a few things to prepared, so it’s very simple Thanksgiving diy.
Things To Prepared
I only prepared 3 materials for this project with some glue. It’s a super easy napkin ring for a Thanksgiving dinner.
- Flower wire
- pumpkin wooden ornament ( I made it from balsa wood and painted it in white on one side and blue on the other side; plus a written guest’s name)
- UHU glue
How To Make
Very simple and quick step to make this Thanksgiving DIY of napkin rings and I made it in two farmhouse looks for you to favor. This is how I made :
- Take the flower wire and bent it to form a spring with a size of a napkin roll.
- For the first minimalist farmhouse look, just simple glue the blue pumpkin ornament on the right of the spring flower wire. Use the napkin ring to secure the napkin.
- Take the spring flower wire and glue it with white wooden pumpkin ornament for the second napkin ring style.
- For the second farmhouse look, take a burlap around 2.5 inches wide and roll it on the napkin and secure it with the white pumpkin napkin ring.
One look is a minimalist look with a touch of farmhouse style; and the other look is warmer look of farmhouse style. Both can be your inspiration for your Thanksgiving tablescape napkin ring. A name of your beloved guest is presented in a wooden pumpkin ornament. A very quick and easy DIY Thanksgiving napkin ring with two inspirations of farmhouse looks.
For more of my future Fall and Thanksgiving posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!