Tomorrow is New Year’s Eve and you’re just planning a small party and gathering to celebrate? Wow, you are brave! But that’s okay, if you’ve already handled the foods & drinks, great music, invitation and some simple decor to be done tomorrow; then you are still good to go. I can help you with some New Year’s party props to give more festive celebration. This time is DIY New Year’s Photo Booth Props! Who wouldn’t want to miss some memorable awesome pictures on New Year’s Eve? Some cute and festive Photo Booth Props will make your New Year party cooler and fancier. Let me share with you how to make this photo booth props. I made it in black and gold, unisex and fancy!
Things To Prepare
This is a super easy DIY new year you can make in last minute. Not many things to prepared and quick to make. These are some short list that you need to include in your shopping list to make new year photo booth props :
- Black card paper ( I used things I’ve had, a duplex card which glued with black paper)
- Bamboo skewer
- Miniso Acrylic Painter (Gold)
- UHU glue
You can always substitute the material with similar things you have or find.
How To Make
It’s fun making this DIY New Year’s Photo Booth Props, you can bring along your friends or kids to help you. Here is how I’ve done the three photo booths props; a mustache, a glass of champagne, and a mask :
- Draw a mustache, a glass of champagne and a mask on the black card paper and then cut each of it.
- Draw an outline on the mustache, some scattered dots on the mask and champagne with the bubbles on the glass of champagne by using a gold marker, I used Miniso Acrylic Painter in gold color.
- Stick the skewer to the back of each prop, the mustache, the mask and the glass of champagne with UHU glue. Let it dry. Finished!
Super easy and quick last minute New Year craft indeed. You can add more shapes like party hat, bow tie, sexy lips, and so on. just be creative and have fun making this black and gold New Year’s Photo Booth Props. And to help you with more New Year festive props, here are the list of other easy New Year DIYs you can make:
Okay, so you got black and gold Photo Booth Props for selfies, festive New Year’s Hat, some sparkle ornaments for decorations and Wishing Wand for making beautiful wishes. All are easy DIYs to make in celebrating New Year’s Eve. Have fun!
And for creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! Starting June 2019, I will be co-hosting the blog hop and would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
You’re In Creative Booth!