I just got this idea of inserting mini bells into a wire heart shape. It was hard to execute, but then I found an easier way to make the Valentine’s Heart Wire Ornament. It’s a bit difficult diy for beginners, it takes crafty fingers to form the heart from the wire.
Things To Prepared
Only three things to be prepared for this DIY Valentine’s Heart Wire Ornament, and that’s are:
- Pink wire
- Colorful bells
- Silver ribbon
How To Make
Simple but cute DIY Valentine for gift or decoration, just be crafty with our fingers to be able to pull this off.
- Form a heart shape by using the pink wire. Then tilt around the heart all the way up from bottom heart. Make two sets of it.
- Bent both heart wire in a way to make room for the bells.
- Put together the two hearts face to face by tied it up with the pink wire. the heart wire become a three dimensional heart.
- Fill in the heart with bells before you closing it up.
- Tied the top heart with silver ribbon and the heart wire ornament is ready!
It’s an easy diy Valentine for those who have crafty hands. This wire heart ornament is great for handmade Valentine’s gift or Valentine’s decorations. You can hang it on your window, your door or in your car. It’s
For more of my future Winter and coming Valentine‘s posts, please follow me! And if you wanted to add my creations to your Pinterest boards, please follow me on Pinterest! Also find me on Instagram and Twitter!
For creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! I’m one of the co-host of the blog hop for Creative Week and will choose the creative posts to be featured on Creative Features week. Please come and join the blog hop and I would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
Wire up your creativity!