This is not a printed cupcake topper, but it’s a craft project you can make with your kids whom love Mario Bros, especially The Mushroom and The Flower Power. Your kids would love it as it is as cute as printed one. The Mario Bros’s Mushroom and Flower Power are basically made from origami papers, so there’s no need for coloring but only cutting and gluing activities. Now, let’s find out how to make Mario Bros cupcake topper my way.
Things To Prepared
The supplies that you need to make Mario Bros cupcake topper of Mushroom and Flower Power are easy things to find at family home with children. So, this is a great project for Moms and Dads to make their own Super Mario Bros themed birthday party.
- Origami papers (red, green, yellow)
- Card paper (broken white)
- Adhesive tape
- Drawing pen
How To Make
It’s easy to make, but you need help from your children to be quicker. These are my steps to make the Mushroom and Flower Power cupcake topper from Mario Bros:
- Cut the the paper card as a base in the shape of Mario Bros’s Mushroom and Flower Power.
- Cut the origami papers of green, yellow, red and white of each parts of the Mushroom and Flower Power like on the picture.
- Then glue each part one by one according to its proper layer order, like shown on the picture
- Attach each Mario Bros’s cupcake topper with toothpick at the back. Finished!
This is an old school way, not as fast as printable topper but it’s a crafty fun project to get your kids to be involved in their own Mario Bros themed birthday party which they’ve requested. Have fun with Mario Bros’s cute Mushroom and Flower Power!
For creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! I’m one of the co-host of the blog hop for Creative Week and will choose the creative posts to be featured on Creative Features week. Please come and join the blog hop and I would love to see you there! Join and share the news!