Easter is next month and you probably are looking for some inspirations to decorate your home with Easter theme. Well, you are in the right place, because I’m sharing my DIY Farmhouse Easter Eggs Banner with tutorial. It’s an easy Easter diy which using scraps at home; yes, cardboard box to be re-used. And it looks great for farmhouse style with the rustic simple look. But you can always substitute the cardboard with wooden panel if you wanted a fancier look or something more durable. But if you always look for new look every year for your home Easter decor, you can simply re-cycling your old cardboard box for the Easter bunting.
Things To Prepared
These are some supplies to make this easy Easter eggs banner with farmhouse look. I guess every crafter would have these supplies at home. Th`ose are simple things you can find at every craft supplies store.
- Cardboard (re-using cardboard box)
- Cotton rope in white color
- Burlap rope
- White paint
- Black marker
How To Make
Easy steps are all required to make this farmhouse banner of Easter Eggs with bunny. Just follow these easy tutorial with the pictures above!
- Cut your cardboard into a shape of eggs and make it three with dimension of around 3 inches x 4.5 inches.
- Paint one cardboard egg with zig zag pattern, the second one with polka dot pattern and the third one with bunny’s silhouette from behind by using white paint. It doesn’t have to be very sleek to get a rustic look. Let it dry.
- Glue the burlap rope circling the Easter egg three times. Adding more farmhouse style to the Easter eggs banner. Let it dry.
- Write the word “Hop” on the zig zag and polka dot pattern eggs by using a black marker.
- Twirl the cotton rope to form a fluffy ball of tail and glue it to the bunny on the cardboard egg banner.
- Install some burlap rope at the back of the three cardboard eggs with the Easter bunny in the middle and secure it with adhesive tape. And your Easter banner is ready!
Frugal DIY and easy project to do for Easter decor. It’s a great farmhouse Easter decoration where you can hang the Easter eggs banner on your mantel, door or even at your kitchen cabinet. Just look for some cardboard at your storage and get other supplies to make this Farmhouse Easter Eggs Banner!
For creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! I’m one of the co-host of the blog hop for Creative Week and will choose the creative posts to be featured on Creative Features week. Please come and join the blog hop and I would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
Hop Hop and still be creative!