When you do self- isolation to reduce risk from Corona virus, you get more spare time at home. For me, I use some of that spare time to organize things. Usually we caught up with our daily hectic and we swore we have no time to tidy up and organize stuff, especially our craft room. We might spend more time in organizing our kid’s toys than our own things. So, here I finally make use of the triple pizza box I have kept for a while. I made the triple pizza box into a craft supplies drawer. It may not be able to contain all of your crafty stuff, but it’s great for scraps, pens, papers or for those beginner crafter whom only started to have craft supplies which is not abundant like the crafty masters’s have.
How do I make this craft supplies organizer in a form of drawer which I get from upcycling a triple pizza box? Super easy and full of creative possibilities for you to explore. First thing first, let see the things I used to make this DIY pizza box drawer.
Things To Prepared
Not many things to be prepared for this re-purposing pizza box.
- Triple pizza box ( it will serve as the cardboard drawer)
- Wrapping papers ( Mine is pink flowery pattern paper with plain pink paper)
- Painted buttons (three buttons for drawer handles)
- Hot glue
How To Make
I chose a shabby look for my craft supplies drawer, that is why I used roses pattern and pair it with plain pink paper. Okay, here are the steps I made to do my DIY Craft Supplies Drawer From Pizza Box.
- Clean the triple pizza box, make sure no grease left. Try to get the pizza out right after it’s delivered; in that way, you’ll get a clean pizza box.
- Take the plain pink paper and use it to wrap the outer drawer of the pizza box. Glue it and let it dry.
- Now get the three drawers and wrap it with the flowery pattern paper. Glue it and let it dry.
- Take three buttons and paint it in white effortless to get a rustic look.
- Make a hole on the middle center of each drawer and by using a glue gun, attach the button to each drawer. The buttons will serve as the drawer handles.
Tips : If you’ve chosen other pattern or other color patterned paper, try to match the dominant color of the pattern paper with the plain paper. For examples; mine was pink rose, so I paired it with pink plain paper; if yours is blue roses, then pair it with blue plain wrapping paper; and if yours is line-pattern wrapping paper with green dominant color, then use a green plain paper to match it.
Super easy DIY with great purpose to be used. You can also use this Craft Supplies Drawer From Pizza Box to organize coloring supplies. Well, happy crafty and organizing day! Don’t forget to be creative!
For creative fellow bloggers, don’t forget to join “You’re The Star” Blog Hop ! Link your inspiring posts every Monday and get a change to be featured! I’m one of the co-host of the blog hop for Creative Week and will choose the creative posts to be featured on Creative Features week. Please come and join the blog hop and I would love to see you there! Join and share the news!
Be creative but stay organized!